Saturday, January 20, 2007

Morning everyone. I've been pulling my hair out for about 30 minutes trying to find out where I can find the authorization code to transfer a domain name from Registerfly to GoDaddy. I found it and thought that I would share it with others hopefully to save them the time and energy I've had to expend.

1) Login to your Registerfly account
2) Go to Manage Domains
3) Click on the domain name
4) Click the plus sign on Domain Contact Information
5) Scroll to the bottom and click configure
6) Scroll to the bottom and you will see the auth code

To give credit where credit is due, I found this information at the following URL:
http://registerflies.com/registerfly-get-your-transfer-authorization-code.html

Also, be sure to unlock your domain at Registerfly, otherwise the transfer will fail and you'll have to reinitiate it.

I hope that you find this helpful. Good luck!

Gary Hoke

No comments: