Saturday, October 21, 2006

Hey! I hope everyone had a great Saturday. I've been busy working on a press release for CubeShield today, so watch the news for more information sometime next week. PR is expense, but is a necessary investment.

I would like to share a few links to "super search" sites which I commonly use.

www.sidestep.com - SideStep is the search engine for travel search engines. It searches a bunch of travel sites including Travelocity, Orbitz, etc. for the best deals and consolidates them into one list which is easy to filter by various criteria.

www.simplyhired.com - SimplyHired is the search engine for employment search engines. It searches a bunch of job sites like Monster, HotJobs.com, etc. for employment opportunities based on the criteria that you specify.

If you haven't checked out either of these site I highly recommend that you do.

Gary Hoke

No comments: